Tuesday, June 17, 2008

JUst done ITM paper.. now left last and the very last ADM!!

now 6.52pm and it is june 17...hehe.. just finish my marketing paper today... i woke up at 7am today... finish preparing myself and waited for my sister...so i went out from my house at 8am... thinking LDP gonna jam me to death...so we play to have breakfast at our lovely RHB restaurant... den departed at around 8.30... and LDP was still not bad... but decided to take mid valley road... reach sunway at 8.58..wahah it was fast but toll so expensive...

when i reach college.. first thing i saw is jarred and joe studying.. so i decided to sit beside them... starting to make things go into my brain.. then come stephanie with her DATSON chocolate.. white and dark chocolate... time pass as more and more fren comes... such as.. SAi sai lap... japet..jack...jun keen.

decided to go white shop... makan mixed rice at 12pm.. LOL... den come back read read... go battle in MPH.... the exam was ok overall... hope can get a D.. stand for distinction ok... wahaha...

my next stop is at pyramid... wanted to buy a shirt for my dad.. cant find suitables wan... POLO HAUS disappointed me..lol...den end up didnt anything.. waiting tomolo go walk at new wing.... tonite gonna see accounting book again haiz... thats all for today kua.. -)

No comments: