Friday, June 13, 2008

Exam period!

Life is felt occupied when u have something to do.. especially when u wake up feeling there is something to be accomplished the whole day... semester two in Victoria University.. MAP, ITM, ISB, ADM..

All subjects was not bad... today is the day after my ISB paper.. i miss out the advantages of DBMS..hehe.. but it was not bad after all..

now it is 1.01am where i am having my ITM books in front of me and my hand typing on blogspot that i just open few minutes ago..=P

felt like blogging...where i can let go my toughts and feelings.... next target will be ITM and ADM.. where i din even touch a single hair of accounting yet... OMG..and i am still blogging +P..

some people cant study with an empty stomach.. so an hour ago.. i wanted to order MCD to my house and also taught of finding Wilson Png for supper... but my bro just said.. aiya... stay at home eat maggi saja lar... waste time and petrol... plus house alarm is on!!.. offing the alarm will wake up my lovely parents.. hehe!!

No comments: